Highland Presbyterian church has a variety of rooms and spaces that are available for use or rental for various activities. Priority is given to Highland boards, groups, and organizations, but space is also available for non-profit organizations and non-Highland church related groups. Requests to use church space should be directed to the Church Office at 717 – 569-2651.
Facility Use – Guidelines for Inclement Weather (Outside Groups)
- Inclement weather closings are determined by the closing of Manheim Township School District. Closings can be monitored on ABC27 for TV, the WGAl website at www.wgal.com, the church home message at 717 – 569-2651, or the church website at www.highlandpc.org.
- If the District cancels classes for the day, the church will determine whether to cancel evening activities by 3 p.m.
- Highland staff will call the contact person for events and meetings scheduled on Saturday or Sunday, in the event the facility is closed
- Highland will make every effort to reschedule cancelled meetings and events.
- Call the Church office 717-569- 2651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule cancelled events and meetings.
Have an event scheduled?
We want to help you get organized! If you have an event scheduled with Highland, please let us know how you would like the room set up! Download our Room Set Up form to get prepared. Please send to email@example.com or return to the church office two weeks prior to your event in order for our staff to better prepare for your arrival!
Gym Usage Guidelines
- Floor must be mopped before activity
- No food and/or drinks in the gym
- No black soled sneakers
- No street shoes
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- Exit building by required time deadline