Highland Presbyterian church has a variety of rooms and spaces that are available for use or rental for various activities. Priority is given to Highland boards, groups, and organizations, but space is also available for non-profit organizations and non-Highland church related groups. Requests to use church space should be directed to the Church Office at 717 - 569-2651.
Floor Plan for the Main Level (click to enlarge) | Floor Plan for the Lower Level (click to enlarge)
Download the entire floor plan as a PDF document
Facility Use - Guidelines for Inclement Weather (Outside Groups)
- Inclement weather closings are determined by the closing of Manheim Township School District. Closings can be monitored on WGAL News 8, the WGAl website at www.wgal.com, the church home message at 717 - 569-2651, or the church website at www.highlandpc.org.
- If the District cancels classes for the day, the church office closes, cancelling all meeting and events
- If the District closes during the the day, the Church office closes, cancelling all meetings and events at timess scheduled after the closing.
- Highland staff will call the contact person for events and meetings scheduled on Saturday or Sunday, in the event the facility is closed
- Highland will make every effort to reschedule cancelled meetings and events.
- Call the Church office 717-569- 2651 or email email@example.com to reschedule cancelled events and meetings.
Gym Usage Guidelines
- Floor must be mopped before acitivity
- No food and/or drinks in the gym
- No black soled sneakers
- No street shoes
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- Exit building by required time deadline