Since our founding in 1958, Highland has been blessed to be an inter-generational congregation of people of all ages following Jesus. This breadth of believers has given us an opportunity for families to come together for worship, fellowship, recreation and spiritual growth. From mission experiences to family hikes and weekend retreats, families of all sizes and shapes have possibilities to strengthen their bonds, reconnect away from life’s bustle and make memories.
Upcoming Activities and Events Include:
- Small Group discussion for parents Sundays at 10am
- Parent’s workshop, one in the spring and another in the fall. See events for more details
- Women’s and Men’s Retreat. Info coming soon
- Family retreat usually happens in March of each year
- Family bowling in April each year
- Family picnic in June each year
- West Virginia family Mission trip in July.
For more information, please contact the Rev. Noé Juárez using the contact form below.