Highland Presbyterian Church is located at: 500 East Roseville Road Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone: (717)569-2651 Fax: (717) 569-3941
You can find contact and other information for our Staff here.
Highland is located on a 24-acre tract at 500 East Roseville Road in Manheim Township, Lancaster, PA. The two major roadways that directly lead to Highland are Route 30 (an east-west corridor) and Route 222 (a north-south corridor).
There are exits from Route 30 from both the east and the west to Oregon Pike, which is also known as Route 272 North. Landmarks near the intersection are the Eden Resort, Sheetz gas station, the Outback Restaurant and the Lancaster Shopping Center. Going north from Route 30 on Route 272, turn right at the first traffic light; proceed east to the first left, onto Roseville Road. Driveway entrance is 1/4 mile north on the left. 500 East Roseville Road.
The church has ample parking areas for more than 300 vehicles.
Director of Children and Youth Music Ministry –
– Non-exempt, part-time, program staff
– Maintain and enhance Highland’s children and youth music ministry, focusing on developing participants’ musical skills and nurturing them spiritually.
– Work with the Director of Music Ministry and other staff in maintaining a vibrant and inspiring children’s music ministry.
– Provide varied and inspiring music for children and youth.
– Help promote awareness of Highland’s children and youth music program, both in the congregation and the community.
Click Here For More Information – Send resume to email@example.com