Since our founding in 1958, Highland has been blessed to be an inter-generational congregation of people of all ages following Jesus. This breadth of believers has given us an opportunity for families to come together for worship, fellowship, recreation and spiritual growth. From mission experiences to family hikes and weekend retreats, families of all sizes and shapes have possibilities to strengthen their bonds, reconnect away from life’s bustle and make memories.
Upcoming activities and events include:
- Small group discussion for parents Sundays at 10AM
- Parent’s workshop, one in the spring and another one in the fall. See front page for details
- Family Fourthnight: The 4th Sunday of the month we organize family events with dinner and fun activities for fellowship at church and off-site. For instance March 24th we will have a family bowling night with about 100 people.
- We also have women’s and men’s retreat during the year. See our calendar and newsletters for more details.
- West Virginia Mission Trip – July 21-26, 2019: This is was previously known as Mars Hill Mission trip. Starting this summer we will be going to Morgantown, West Virginia. We will be working with the Shack home repair ministries. This is a unique mission trip because it gives us a change to be intergenerational, where children, youth and adults fellowship and serve together. For registration please click HERE
To learn more, please contact the Rev. Noé Juárez at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 717-344-1281.